HTC Desire Eye 16 GB
- 5.2 inch Display
- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS
- 13 MP Front Camera
- 13 MP Back Camera
- 2 GB RAM
- 2.3 GHz, Quad Core Krait 400
- Single Sim
- Li-Ion, 2400 mAh Battery
|Technology||GSM, HSPA , LTE|
|Sim Size||Nano SIM|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v4.0, A2DP, apt-X|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|USB-connectivity||Yes, microUSB v2.0|
|Model Id||Desire Eye|
|Rear Camera||13 MP|
|Front Camera||13 MP|
|HD Recording||HD, Full HD|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 Pixels 424 ppi|
|OS||Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 801|
|Processor||2.3 GHz, Quad Core Krait 400|
|Card slot||microSD, upto 128 GB|
|Audio jack||Yes, 3.5 mm|
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Alert Types||Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones|
|Video Player||Yes, MP4, H.264, WMV player|
|Music Player||Yes, MP3, eAAC+, WAV, WMA player|
|Type||Li-Ion, 2400 mAh|
- The product price is displayed in Indian currency.
- The HTC Desire Eye 16 GB price in india was last updated on 19th October 2018.
- Flipkart, Infibeam, Paytm, avail this product.
- The price stands valid in major Indian cities which include Bangalore, Hydrebad, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune as well. Follow the guidelines on appropriate stores for any deviation.
- Every item sold is 100% genuine.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI options are available on purchase of HTC Desire Eye 16 GB.
- The phone comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 424 pixels per inch.
- The HTC Desire Eye is powered by 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM.
- The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the HTC Desire Eye packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 13-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- The HTC Desire Eye runs Android 4.4.4 and is powered by a 2400mAh non removable battery. It measures 151.70 x 73.80 x 8.50 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 154.00 grams.
- The HTC Desire Eye is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Regular SIM.
The look of the phone is very appealing, and is built from a polycarbonate anybody, giving it cooler and more importance, water resistance of up to 1 meter for 30 minutes. For its size, it is quite light, weighing in at 154g, with dimensions of 151.7 x 73.8 x 8.5mm. The front of the phone is taken up mostly by the large touch screen, with a slim profile of the body at the top and bottom. The front facing camera is at the top of the phone, along with the speaker and led light. There is a micro USB charging slot on the base of the phone and a 3.5mm audio jack on the top.On the right hand side is the volume rocker; lock screen button and camera button, with flaps on the left hand side for the SIM card and microSD card.
The HTC Desire Eye flaunts a 5.2-inch display which guarantees razor sharp image quality and rich and vibrant colors with a full HD resolution of 1,080 x 1,920 pixels and a pixel density of 424 ppi. The smartphone is housed in an IPX7 certified outfit which means that it will continue to work perfectly even after being dipped in 1m water for around 30 minutes.
On the inside, the HTC Desire Eye is furnished with a 2.3GHz Krait 400 quad-core processor sitting on Qualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 801 chipset. It is aided by a 2GB RAM so that you have the liberty to deal with multiple tasks smoothly. Rich graphics is guaranteed by Adreno 330 GPU. It runs the latest Android v4.4.2 KitKat OS with Sense 6.0 UI on the top.
The HTC Desire Eye shows off an excellent 13MP rear autofocus camera with a resolution of 4,128 x 3,096 pixels and inclusive of high end features like HDR, panorama, geo-tagging, face detection and dual LED flash. It will allow you to capture lively images even in the dark and shoot 1080p videos at 30fps. But it is the front snapper which grabs all the attention. It is capable of producing high quality 13MP selfies and features autofocus, f/2.0 wide angle lens and dual LED flash. HTC has also equipped the smartphone with a new app called EYE Experience that offers numerous features such as Split Capture, Voice Selfie, etc. The device carries 16GB of onboard memory, which can be expanded further up to 128GB.
The HTC Desire Eye draws the required amount of fuel from a 2,400mAh Li-ion battery. From the connectivity point of view, the device is loaded with 4G (selected markets only), 3G, GLONASS, Wi-Fi, GPS/AGPS and Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP.
The HTC Desire Eye is undoubtedly a premium smartphone built for extra powerful performance. It runs the latest Android platform and boasts of a mighty configuration. However, it's the 13MP front facing camera with dual LED flash that deserves all the applause. It is available in red, blue and white coloured shells.