LG G Flex2 16 GB
- 5.5 inch Display
- Android OS, v5.0.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to v5.1.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 2.1 MP Front Camera
- 13 MP Back Camera
- 2 GB RAM
- 1.5 GHz, Quad-Core Cortex-A53 + 2.0 GHz, Quad-Core Cortex-A57
- Single Sim, GSM
- 3000 mAh Battery
|Technology||GSM, CDMA , HSPA , EVDO , LTE|
|Sim Size||Micro SIM|
|Radio||Yes, Stereo FM radio, RDS|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v4.1, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|USB-connectivity||Yes, microUSB v2.0 (SlimPort), USB Host|
|Model Name||G FLEX2|
|Rear Camera||13 MP|
|Front Camera||2.1 MP|
|HD Recording||HD, Full HD|
|Video Recording||3840 x 2160, 60 fps|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 Pixels 403 ppi|
|OS||Android OS, v5.0.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to v5.1.1 (Lollipop)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810|
|Processor||1.5 GHz, Quad-Core Cortex-A53 + 2.0 GHz, Quad-Core Cortex-A57|
|Card slot||microSD, upto 200 GB|
|Audio jack||Yes, 3.5 mm|
|Alert Types||Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones|
|Video Player||Yes, MP4, DviX, XviD, H.264, WMV player|
|Music Player||Yes, MP3, WAV, FLAC, eAAC+, AC3, WMA player|
- The product price is displayed in Indian currency.
- The LG G Flex2 16 GB price in india was last updated on 19th October 2018.
- Paytm, Infibeam, avail this product.
- The price stands valid in major Indian cities which include Bangalore, Hydrebad, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune as well. Follow the guidelines on appropriate stores for any deviation.
- Every item sold is 100% genuine.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI options are available on purchase of LG G Flex2 16 GB.
- LG G Flex2 runs with Android Lollipop
- It hosts LCD display with 400.5PPI
- It is powered by 2GHz Octa-Core processor
- It comes with 13MP rear camera and 2.1MP front camera
- The smartphone has 16GB internal space and 2GB RAM
- The device is powered by 3000mAh Li-Po battery
- LG G Flex2 also has 5.5 inch screen size
- Connectivity options include 3G, 2G,WiFi, Bluetooth
- It possesses Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer
- It also has GSM SIM card slots for micro SIM
LG G Flex2 is set forth by South Korean Company, LG Electronics. It was launched in October 2014.
Operating on Android Lollipop 5.0, the smartphone has 5.5 inch AMOLED LCD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels screen resolution, resulting in a pixels density of 400.5PPI.
LG G Flex2 is powered by 2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Processor. It has 2GB RAM and comes with 16GB internal storage along with 128GB external storage capacity via MicroSD card. It has enhanced 13MP rear camera with LED flash and 2.1MP front camera for video calling. Other camera features include Panorama, Cheese Shutter, Geo-tagging, Gesture Shot, and Autofocus.
It is also 3G, 2G ready, with WiFi and Bluetooth availability. It has 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio and has micro USB connector. LG G Flex2 comes with single GSM SIM card slot, for micro SIM.
It also possesses Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, and Accelerometer. It is powered by 3000mAh Lithium-Polymer battery.