Mi 4 16 GB
- 5.0 inch Display
- Android OS, v4.4.3 (KitKat), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS
- 8 MP Front Camera
- 13 MP Back Camera
- 3 GB RAM
- 2.5 GHz, Quad Core, Krait 400
- Single Sim, GSM
- Lithium-ion Polymer, 3080 mAh Battery
|Technology||GSM, CDMA , HSPA , EVDO , LTE|
|Sim Size||Micro SIM|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v4.0, A2DP|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB-connectivity||Yes, microUSB v2.0, USB Host|
|Model Name||Mi 4|
|Rear Camera||13 MP|
|Front Camera||8 MP|
|HD Recording||HD, Full HD|
|Video Recording||3840 x 2160|
|Features||1/3" sensor size, 1.12µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 Pixels 441 ppi|
|OS||Android OS, v4.4.3 (KitKat), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801|
|Processor||2.5 GHz, Quad Core, Krait 400|
|Audio jack||Yes, 3.5 mm|
|Alert Types||Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones|
|Video Player||Yes, MP4, DivX, XviD, WMV, H.264 player|
|Music Player||Yes, MP3, WAV, eAAC+, FLAC player|
|Type||Lithium-ion Polymer, 3080 mAh|
- The product price is displayed in Indian currency.
- The Mi 4 16 GB price in india was last updated on 20th February 2018.
- Infibeam, Flipkart, avail this product.
- The price stands valid in major Indian cities which include Bangalore, Hydrebad, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune as well. Follow the guidelines on appropriate stores for any deviation.
- Every item sold is 100% genuine.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI options are available on purchase of Mi 4 16 GB.
- The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels
- The Xiaomi Mi 4 is powered by 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM.
- The phone packs 16GB of internal storage cannot be expanded.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Mi 4 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- The Xiaomi Mi 4 runs Android 4.4 and is powered by a 3080mAh non removable battery. It measures 139.20 x 68.50 x 8.90 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 156.00 grams.
- The Xiaomi Mi 4 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM.
The design of Xiaomi Mi4 is very much similar to that of Apple’s iPhone. It has also used the stainless steel all around it. This clearly shows that Xiaomi is very much impressed by iPhone even the white plastic inside the frame is also similar to that of iPhone. Design wise there is nothing unique in this handset. The only difference in the design is that the white plastic has been protected by the steel on the front panel which also helps to protect it from getting flaked away and this has not been taken care of in iPhone 4S and due to this quite a great deal of damage can be provided to it. The back of this device is plastic but the back cover is removable and if someone doesn’t like the plastic, he/she may replace the back cover with some other material as the company is also offering back covers ranging from marble to wood material. The feel of the phone is very good.
It provides nice grip and sits very comfortably in the hands. The edges of the device are sharp but the feel is very premium of the whole design. The volume rocker and the power button are towards the right hand side. The screen of the device is full HD and according to the claims of the company the screen’s accuracy of color gamut is 17% more than iPhone 5S.
The Xiaomi Mi4 comes with a 5.0-inch LCD capacitive multi-touch display which flaunts a full HD resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 pixels. Encased in an iron alloy body, the Mi4 runs Android v4.4 KitKat OS out of the box.
At the heart of the phablet, there is a mighty 2.5GHz processor loaded on the Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 chipset. The processor is accompanied by an equally powerful 3GB RAM, which ensures that the device can swiftly handle any app or game you play with it. The device doesnÂ?t lag or show a sign of sluggishness even when multiple apps are played on it simultaneously.
The Xiaomi Mi4 is equipped with a whooping 13MP shooter on the rear panel, accompanied by an astonishing 8MP front facing camera on the front. Both the cameras give ultra sharp, vibrant and realistic images and videos. With such a powerful camera on the front, the device is sure to win hearts of the selfie lovers. To store those HD images and other multimedia files on the go, the Mi4 comes with 16GB of inbuilt flash storage.
In terms of connectivity, the Mi4 is loaded with features like 3G, Wi-Fi, Blueooth, GPS, microUSB port etc. The device is also equipped with GPS to assist you finding your way through unknown routes. A 3,080mAh li-ion battery is responsible to keep the device up and running.
The Xiaomi Mi4 is nothing but a monster in terms of performance. A mighty processor backed by powerful RAM makes light of almost anything you throw at it. Two extraordinary cameras give you the best of photos and videos. Go for it if you are looking for a complete smartphone.