Mi 4 64 GB
- 5 inch Display
- Android OS, v4.4.3 (KitKat), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS
- 8 MP Front Camera
- 13 MP Back Camera
- 3 GB RAM
- 2.5 GHz, Quad Core Krait 400
- Single Sim, GSM
- Li-Polymer, 3080 mAh Battery
|Technology||GSM, CDMA , HSPA , EVDO , LTE|
|Sim Size||Micro SIM|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v4.0, A2DP|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB-connectivity||Yes, microUSB v2.0, USB Host|
|Model Name||Mi4 64 GB|
|Rear Camera||13 MP|
|Front Camera||8 MP|
|HD Recording||HD, Full HD|
|Video Recording||3840 x 2160|
|Features||1/3" sensor size, 1.12µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 Pixels 441 ppi|
|OS||Android OS, v4.4.3 (KitKat), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801|
|Processor||2.5 GHz, Quad Core Krait 400|
|Audio jack||Yes, 3.5 mm|
|Alert Types||Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones|
|Video Player||Yes, MP4, DivX, XviD, WMV, H.264 player|
|Music Player||Yes, MP3, WAV, eAAC+, FLAC player|
|Type||Li-Polymer, 3080 mAh|
- The product price is displayed in Indian currency.
- The Mi 4 64 GB price in india was last updated on 22nd August 2018.
- Infibeam, avail this product.
- The price stands valid in major Indian cities which include Bangalore, Hydrebad, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune as well. Follow the guidelines on appropriate stores for any deviation.
- Every item sold is 100% genuine.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI options are available on purchase of Mi 4 64 GB.
- The XiaomiMi 4 runs on MIUI 6 based on Android 4.4 KitKat.
- It is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor clocked at 2.5GHz alongside 3GB of RAM.
- The Mi 4 sports the same 5-inch full-HD display (1080x1920 pixels)
- There is a 13-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera on the XiaomiMi 4, with both sporting Sony's stacked CMOS sensors.
- The smartphone is backed by a 3080mAh Li-ion battery.
- The XiaomiMi 4 also comes in 64GB storage capacity,
The build quality of the phone can be described in one Gorgeous. Which may be true to some extent but there are separate elements which make the Mi 4 different. Instead of leaving the back plastic exposed the steel band protects the edges from being chipped. The rear is made from high quality plastic which can be changed using a pull cap to different styles. Despite the plastic rear the phone has a premium feel to it like devices from Apple. The power and volume buttons are present at the right, so one handed operations are easily plausible.
The Xiaomi Mi4 64GB provide a fabulous 5-inch IPS multi touch display which is bound to keep you drowned with full HD resolution a pixel density of 441ppi and ultra slim bezels. At the powered by 2.5GHz Krait 400 quad-core processor based on Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 chipset. It is supported by 3GB DDR3 RAM and Adreno 330 GPU so that you don't have to compromise with power. It runs on Android v4.4.3 KitKat OS.
The Xiaomi Mi4 64GB is armed with a 13MP rear camera which boasts of 0.3sec autofocus time, panorama, LED flash, 1.12micrometer pixel size, ISO control, Exmor-R CMOS sensor and ability to shoot Ultra HD videos at 30fps. It is aided by an equally whopping 8MP selfie camera. As the name indicates it has 64GB of phone memory but no microSD slot.
The Xiaomi Mi4 64GB device is powered by a 3080 mAh non-removable battery. But the device even when stressed, goes well over 48 hours which is actually pretty impressive considering the packed smartphone it is. The 3 GB of RAM along with 16/64 GB internal storage options make the smartphone flawless and completely lag free in all areas. Although the lack of an external MicroSD card may disappoint some.and can be connected via Infrared, OTA sync, 3G, Bluetooth v4.0, tethering, Wi-Fi 5GHz, Mobile hotspot, USB OTG, GLONASS, USB port and GPS/A-GPS.
The Xiaomi Mi4 64GB has been designed to offer premium features at ancheap price. It packs a stunning display, quality cameras and great configuration. But the main highlight is the massive 64GB internal memory.