Moto Turbo 64 GB
- 5.2 inch Display
- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.1 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- 2 MP Front Camera
- 21 MP Back Camera
- 3 GB RAM
- 2.7 GHz, Quad-Core Krait 450
- Single Sim, GSM
- 3900 mAh Battery
|Technology||GSM, CDMA , HSPA , EVDO , LTE|
|Sim Size||Nano SIM|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v4.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|USB-connectivity||Yes, microUSB v2.0|
|Model Name||Moto Turbo|
|Rear Camera||21 MP|
|Front Camera||2 MP|
|HD Recording||HD, Full HD|
|Video Recording||3840 x 2160, 24 fps|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR|
|Resolution||1440 x 2560 Pixels 565 ppi|
|OS||Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.1 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 805|
|Processor||2.7 GHz, Quad-Core Krait 450|
|Graphics||Adreno 420, 600 Mhz|
|Audio jack||Yes, 3.5 mm|
|Alert Types||Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones|
|Video Player||Yes, MP4, H.265 player|
|Music Player||Yes, MP3, WAV, eAAC+ player|
- The product price is displayed in Indian currency.
- The Moto Turbo 64 GB price in india was last updated on 21st August 2018.
- Flipkart, avail this product.
- The price stands valid in major Indian cities which include Bangalore, Hydrebad, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune as well. Follow the guidelines on appropriate stores for any deviation.
- Every item sold is 100% genuine.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI options are available on purchase of Moto Turbo 64 GB.
- The phone comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels at a PPI of 565 pixels per inch.
- The Motorola Moto Turbo is powered by 2.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM.
- The phone packs 64GB of internal storage cannot be expanded.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola Moto Turbo packs a 21-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- The Motorola Moto Turbo runs Android 5.0.2 and is powered by a 3900mAh non removable battery. It measures 143.50 x 73.30 x 11.20 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 176.00 grams.
- The Motorola Moto Turbo is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM.
The edges of the phone doesn’t feature the SIM slot which rests under the volume key to be pulled out with ease. Camera module has flash on both lenses, while the brand logo is visible below the lens. It is not the regular feather weight phone at 169 grams. This device also features a water repellent Nano-coating which makes it splash resistant.
The Motorola Moto Turbo oozes superiority with a 5.2-inch OLED Moto display which provides greatest clarity even under the sun. It offers a brilliant Quad HD resolution (1,440 x 2,560 pixels) and a pixel density of 565ppi that will surely keep you immersed with razor sharp image quality and ultra-richcolours. With the Corning Gorilla Glass 3.0 protection, the screen stays away from scratches and smudges.
The Motorola Moto Turbo covered in an 11.2mm thick black colour outfit which has a weight of 176g. Being water and dust-proof it stays over without any additional maintenance. Additionally the textured finish on the back allows you to grip it easily.
The Motorola Moto Turbo smart phone is powered by a 2.7GHz Krait 450 Quad-Core processor based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chipset. It is combined with 3GB RAM enabling you to excel with ultra-fast response in whatever you need. The Adreno 330 GPU mesmerizes your look at with superb handling of rich games on the wonderful display. It runs on Android v4.4 KitKat OS.
The Motorola Moto Turbo smart phone displays a fantastic 21MP autofocus camera with Geo-tagging 4X digital zoom, touch to focus, HDR and dual LED flash. It shoots 2160p videos at 24fps, 1080p ones at 30fps and the slow-mo 720p ones at 60fps. The 2MP front snapper takes care of video calling and selfish. It has a massive on-board memory of 64GB, but lacks any MicroSD slot.
The Motorola Moto Turbo smart phone is powered by 3,900mAh Li-Po battery and sports all the latest and powerful connectivity features like 4G LTE ,3G, Wi-Fi 5GHz, Mobile hotspot, DLNA, GPS/AGPS, USB port, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, NFC and GLONASS.
The Motorola Moto Turbo smart phone is worth considering. It boasts of wonderful displays housed in a maintenance free get-up and sports gorgeous configuration under the hood. It also excels with its cameras, inbuilt memory and battery, but lacks a MicroSD slot.