Moto X Play 16 GB
- 5.5 inch Display
- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS
- 5 MP Front Camera
- 21 MP Back Camera
- 2 GB RAM
- 1.7 GHz, Quad-Core, Cortex-A53 + 1.0 GHz, Quad-Core, Cortex-A53
- Dual Sim, GSM + LTE
- Li-Ion, 3630 mAh Battery
|Technology||GSM, HSPA, LTE|
|Sim Size||Nano SIM|
|Radio||Yes, FM Radio|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v4.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|USB-connectivity||Yes, microUSB v2.0|
|Model Name||Moto X Play|
|Rear Camera||21 MP|
|Front Camera||5 MP|
|Flash||Dynamic CCT Dual LED|
|HD Recording||HD, Full HD|
|Video Recording||1920 x 1080, 30 fps|
|Features||1/2.4" sensor size, 1.1 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels, 403 ppi|
|OS||Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615|
|Processor||1.7 GHz, Quad-Core, Cortex-A53 + 1.0 GHz, Quad-Core, Cortex-A53|
|Card slot||microSD, upto 128 GB|
|Audio jack||Yes, 3.5 mm|
|Alert Types||Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones|
|Video Player||Yes, MP4, H.264, WMV player|
|Music Player||Yes, MP3, AAC+, WAV, WMA player|
|Type||Li-Ion, 3630 mAh|
- The product price is displayed in Indian currency.
- The Moto X Play 16 GB price in india was last updated on 25th April 2018.
- Flipkart, avail this product.
- The price stands valid in major Indian cities which include Bangalore, Hydrebad, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune as well. Follow the guidelines on appropriate stores for any deviation.
- Every item sold is 100% genuine.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI options are available on purchase of Moto X Play 16 GB.
- It packs a 5.5-inch 1080p IPS display.
- It supports an Android v5.1.1 lollipop operating system.
- It has a 21-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
- It has 1.7 GHz qualcomm snapdragon octa core processor.
- It features a 2 GB RAM with 16 GB internal memory and expandable up to 128 GB.
- It boasts of a Li-ion 3630 mAh battery
The Moto X Play provide a 5.5-inch display has a full HD 1,920x1,080-pixel resolution resulting in a pixel density of 400 pixels per inch. It's not a quad-HD display but for this price you can't really expect anything more.
The Moto X Play runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, and Motorola is one of the few companies that doesn't apply its own skin over the top with 1.7 GHz qualcomm snapdragon octa core processor.
Moto X Play Mobile has a 21-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 5-megapixel front-facing camera The version launching in India also comes with dual SIM support. It has Moto Voice, Moto Display, Moto Assist and Moto Actions.
It features a 2 GB RAM with 16 GB internal memory. This phone features a dual sim GSM and LTE technology. The storage media type is micro SD which is expandable up to 128 GB.
It provide a Li-ion 3630 mAh battery backup which gives an admirable performance. It supports Full HD recording, FM radio, Bluetooth, GPRS, GPS, 3G and 4G connectivity this phone.
Motorola has launched the Moto X Play, the company's latest mid-range smartphone in India. Motorola Moto X Play Mobile is a Dual Nano Sim smart phone that gives excellent performance for a phone in its function segment. The model available in markets black color.